Re: link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Gene

Also, I don't know if I would have created a new account just to see if it could still be done and if I was right.  But I'm switching everything or almost everything to a new e-mail address so it was a good time to do this.  I don't recall seeing a way to change your e-mail address for an existing account.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Brian and all

I created a new account a few minutes ago.  I had no problems doing so.  You might not be so condescending and arrogant when a usually reliable member challenges an assertion you make.  You might discuss rather than disparage.  and that applies to anyone who challenges you, beginner, somewhat knowledgeable or very knowledgeable.