Re: link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Gene

Also, I don't know if I would have created a new account just to see if it could still be done and if I was right.  But I'm switching everything or almost everything to a new e-mail address so it was a good time to do this.  I don't recall seeing a way to change your e-mail address for an existing account.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Brian and all

I created a new account a few minutes ago.  I had no problems doing so.  You might not be so condescending and arrogant when a usually reliable member challenges an assertion you make.  You might discuss rather than disparage.  and that applies to anyone who challenges you, beginner, somewhat knowledgeable or very knowledgeable.

Gene
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

I said what I know, based on years of seeing people ask for invitations on lists and successfully signing up.  I don't recall when I last saw such a conversation but I think it was somewhere between a year or two ago.  Sorry I had the unmitigated Gaul to disagree with your inerrancy.

If others agree with you, fine.  I'll take that into account and if there is good reason to do so, a number of people agreeing and no one disagreeing, or those who disagree seem to present weak reasons compared with those who agree, I shall consider that I may be wrong.  But I'm not just going to crumble into a quivering mass of doubt and concession just because you make a statement.
I'm perfectly willing to admit that I'm wrong when presented with good evidence.  Please present such evidence if there is a disagreement and I hope others present their evidence or experiences as well.

Gene
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Gene,

God only knows why your general stance is to say "black" when anyone else says "white," but it's as annoying as hell.

I got an invitation from a member here in 2016.  I went through the registration process.  That's where the process stopped.  Nothing comes back.

If anyone, and I do mean anyone, can complete a new account registration for Webvisum there are a very great many who would love to know how to do so.  I haven't seen a single example of success in several years and know that my own, following their instructions and getting an invitation from a member, went into the great bit bucket in the sky.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals, which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another.  Everybody knows that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.