And since it works with just about everything, I am now wandering if its a simple thing.

I can't fix it, but maybe there could be an addon for itunes universal  and that would work with both versions.

This knee jerk about apple being totally crap well it is a knee jerk reaction, but to be honest if its just an communication/ interaction issue maybe this will help with access to other windows.

On 9/14/2018 1:59 AM, Davy Cuppens wrote:
NO that does not suck thats wok for the devs.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Joseph Weakland
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] itunes latest issue

that sucks:(

On 9/12/2018 5:56 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Well, just updated to itunes 12.9, the main window is not visible with nvda, narator can read it on win10 sort of but not fully, nvda just treats it as a blank link.

After ages managed to talk to apple but they think its just an nvda issue, who knows if they will actually fix this, and I was thinking I would be going to eventually buy an i device.