Re: google domains configuration web site seems inaccessible

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

I'd say more and more Google pages are becoming less accessible. On the topic of the question, namesilo.com is a registrar I've used without any problem for about a year and a half now.

    I believe you have 60 days to wait until you can transfer a domain, but I'd suggest waiting the 60 days, then transferring to NameSilo.

On 9/13/2018 8:40 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
It sure seems like more and more pages are becoming less accessible.
Seems like we are losing ground in the area of accessibility in this regard.
Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rusty Perez
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:31 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] google domains configuration web site seems unaccessible

Hi folks,
I am trying to configure my web domain on google domains but while using NVDA and Firefox, when I go to domains.google.com and log in, the tabs appear, but when I navigate, for example, to the configure dns tab and press enter, or nvda/numEnter the options which are supposed to appear don't seem to be available to me with NVDA. I have not confirmed that they do appear on the screen, all I know is that I cannot get to them using my conventional methods, arrows or tab.

Any thoughts?

Rusty

---
https://www.avg.com