Re: Firefox crashing after upgrading to NVDA rc3

Felix G.

Hi!
In case it helps to track it down: Here on Win 7 64 bit with latest
Firefox 62 I cannot reproduce. What OS were you using?
Best,
Felix
Am Fr., 14. Sep. 2018 um 13:45 Uhr schrieb Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@gmail.com>:

Yes, i did restart the computer. It did not help.

On 14-Sep-2018, at 4:37 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:

Have you restarted the computer since updating NVDA? Sometimes weird things can happen in between updating and rebooting.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have upgraded to NVDA 2018.3 rc3. Whenever I launch firefox, it crashes. I
have tried restoring defaults without success. This did not happen when I
was using NVDA 2018.2.

Any ideas? I believe I am on the latest version of firefox but cannot say. I
have been updating regularly.
Pranav

--
Quentin Christensen