From Clare

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: vendredi 14 septembre 2018 02:49
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] itunes issue handled

Hi.

Wow joseph and all, that was a really quick fix, itunes uia works now
its just like it was.

For now I have loaded rc3 on the effected machines and it works.

Its good this came out during an near update cycle.

What was actually wrong and did my descriptions help at all.

Its good that all things work as expected though.

I have all my systems on the latest itunes now.

Thanks for promptly fixing.