Re: outlook

Gary Metzler

Hi Quentin,

Yes, I re started the pc.  So far so good.  Thanks,

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 7:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook

Hi Gary,

Have you restarted the computer since upgrading NVDA?  A lot of funny things happen sometimes after updating and before rebooting which often right themselves once the computer restarts.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:32 PM, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the latest win 10 and nvda rc3.   When I first try to start a new message in outlook 2016 and I hit ctrl n nothing is spoken.  When I close and re open it says to.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Can this be looked into?  Thanks,

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

--

Quentin Christensen