Re: creating videos in reaper

Antony Stone

You could say that email is "just a texting and audio messaging application"
(since it's text-based, but you can attach audio files if you wish), and yet
here we are on a mailing list, where email links you to a group of people all
discussing a common topic...

As for "creating text items or something like that" as shown in "a video
created by the guy from the Reaper blog", it might help if you tell us where
to find this video so we can see for ourselves what it is you're trying to
understand.

Regards,

Antony.

On Friday 14 September 2018 at 21:20:22, Rusty Perez wrote:

Hey folks, I'm looking for info on creating lyric and sliveshow videos
for my music in Reaper.
I understand that there has been some discussion of the video
capabilities of Reaper on the Whatsapp group.

To be honest, I don't understand how the group works. I thought that
Whatsapp is just a texting and audio messaging app.

Anyway, I would like to create a lyric video in Reaper.
I've watched a video created by the guy from the Reaper blog, he talks
about creating text items or something like that and I'm not familiar
with how to do that. He doesn't explain how to do it.

Also, the video plugin seems to be completely inaccessible.

Anyway any ifo you can supply would be appreciated. Any article I
could read, or at least a discussion list archive to read.

thanks so much!

Rusty
--
You can tell that the day just isn't going right when you find yourself using
the telephone before the toilet.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.