Re: accessible sms texting from windows with NVDA

any idea what crickets         info is for texting some one?

On 9/14/2018 6:06 PM, Larry Silvermintz wrote:
For those USA phone #s, I've done the email to SMS back and forth, but you
need to get the other person to tell you their carrier's name.
Like you said, you can't guess, especially when they carried their # between
carriers.

Sarasota, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible sms texting from windows with NVDA

I still don't understand how you can work out which domain to use just from
knowing the phone number, even if a domain exists for the service provider.

Antony.

On Thursday 30 August 2018 at 22:23:09, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

Well, I can't tell you for outside the US, but I can't imagine that they
don't. But perhaps it is using another company's towers.
For example, I'm on Selectel, yet I use the Verizon domain.
So it's likely using the domain for who's towers it rides on.
Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018
10:52 AM To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

The problem is, I need to do it in Europe.