Re: station playlist older version add on

ah ok didn't know that

thanks

<smiles>
Hank

On 9/15/2018 3:55 PM, Kwork wrote:
The older version you want is still the current official version. If you download the current version from the NVDA website, it'll still be 2018.2.1 until the official release of 2018.3, which will happen any day now.

On 9/15/2018 3:35 PM, The Wolf wrote:
can you tell me where I can get this older version from? as far as where on the nvda site?

thanks

Hank

On 9/15/2018 3:25 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,