Re: beeping when nvda restarts

Mohamed

It may be from an addon, I know Screen Curtain beeps to tell you that it's running on NVDA startup.

On 9/15/2018 11:25 PM, Governor staten wrote:
Hello list. I can't remember when this started. When I restart NVDA, or restart computer, NVDA beeps or causes a beep. It's a very short C note, maybe a tenth of a second. How would I begin to track this one down? My Dell support software says there are no issues with hardware.

Further, this does not occur when I use Narrator, either starting it up or setting it up to be used from startup of the machine. Any help with this one would be much appreciated. Much thanks to all in advance.