From: "Mark" <mark@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] the latest virtual audio cable software to work with nvda

Hi,
First what are you trying to do on your PC
I am running virtual audio cable 43
You can use audacity to record from your PC if you have set the input right
Mark.
Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://tafn.org.uk/listen
Or for our catch up service on demand http://www.tafn.org.uk/on-demand
or for our upcoming weekly schedule
http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio