NVDA Remote, an add-on whose function could be implemented in NVDA

Hello everyone!
As we know, the current version of NVDA Remote is incompatible with NVDA. As I’ve heard, a new with version of this add-on will be available once NVDA 2018.3 is released. In order to avoid this kind of issues in the future, I suggest you to include this add-on in NVDA. This suggestion comes from the entire Romanian community of NVDA. I, like all members in the Romanian community, think that it would be a great thing that NV Access can doMaybe it’s hard to do, but it’s very useful for NVDA users.

Trimis din Mail pentru Windows 10