Re: the latest virtual audio cable software to work with nvda

Antony Stone

You say you have bought a Y cable. What pieces of equipment are you trying to
interconnect?

Antony.

On Sunday 16 September 2018 at 19:30:52, Sue J. Ward wrote:

Hello. I was reading about audacity it sounds kind of tricky to set it
up and far as I know I have no stereo mix on my system since am using
windows 10 and I did check out the recording section and did not see
anything as far as setting up the speakers to do a loop back in the main
part of windows instead I did see a line in and a microphone in the
list. I even did read the manual as how to set it up as far as using
audacity so it is a matter figuring it out. I don't know if I will use
virtual audio cable, and I did buy a Y cable so hope it will work only
spent 6 dollars from Amazon. Guess it is one of those trial and error
things.
--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

- C A R Hoare

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.