Re: accessible disk imaging software

I could never figure out how to restore the drive image

On 9/16/2018 12:41 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hi,
this might meet your requirements:http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/index.htm
Am Sa., 15. Sep. 2018 um 20:46 Uhr schrieb luke scholey
<l.scholey@lukescholey.co.uk>:
Hi all

Could someone point me in the right direction of a disk imaging tool such as win32 disk imager that works with NVDA?

Thanks

Luke

________________________________
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing
lukescholey.co.uk
Tel: +44 7759 282586
Email: l.scholey@lukescholey.co.uk

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@lukescholey.co.uk
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.
.
--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y