Re: station playlist older version add on

can you send me that batch file?

thanks

Hank

On 9/16/2018 2:10 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
You could use a portable version for theĀ  old add on and use the newest for other tasks. i wrote a very dimple batch file to switch to and fro between nvda portable and installed versions for similar reasons a while back.

Maybe Joseph might be persuaded to support the lode software in the newer add on since there will be a lot of people who cannot afford to update when the old version does what they need. Some people who use this on internet stations get it gifted at the start, but not the updates.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-