Re: help with pagedown key

I have had that happen on a few boards, and mostly its the board.

A large note on this is if you have a wireless board or mouse, I have had windows do a lot of strange things with the boards, them not working or windows thinking keys are pressed and other crazyness.

Usually theĀ  battery lights are on or something, sadly the effected users never have the batteries.

And usually this issue happens at night, meaning all the stores are shut.

I have it so people have batteries in stock, else I need to order online and get the morning delivery.

I've had that happen with the modifier keys like control and alt more
often. When that happens, I usually just press the affected key a few
times quickly to "unstick" it (it probably isn't physically stuck, it's
just Windows thinks you're holding it down).

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 1:45 PM Adel Spence <adelspence12@...> wrote:

hello. my computer thinks i'm pressing my pagedown key, but i'm not! but,
the key still works! this time, I think i'm skrood! please help me!
thanks.