Re: the latest virtual audio cable software to work with nvda

The Gamages

Hello,

I have Windows ten and a real tech soundcard, it has stereo mix, but, if
you follow my set up details for WA sappie, all should work,
Just to repeat, press the Alt key and then right arrow to edit, up to
preferences and press enter, make sure you are on Devices in the list
and tab, if you are sure you don't have stereo mix then down arrow to
Windows WA sappie and tab twice to the recording list, choose speakers
loop bac, tab to OK and press enter, mine works fine.

If you are interested I am in the process of doing a remake of my
Audacity articles on Talking computers magazine, at the moment I am
covering recording.
The address is,

talking-computers.org.uk

It is the latest articles from this year, not the older archive, that
will cover the subject of recording.

Best Regards, Jim.