From: "René Linke" <rene.linke@...>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:18 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA keeps freezing for a few seconds sometimes while navigating or reading

Hi,

Is there anything known about that NVDA freezes sometimes irregularly while reading or navigating in multiline text fields like in Mushclient output window, Editor (Notepad) and Notepad++?

It happens apparently with all latest and recent NVDA versions in Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.285 here, and using a Focus 40 Blue via USB.

René