Re: help with pagedown key

Gene

The most simple and likely way to address a problem should be tried first.  This isn't it.  it is far more likely to be the problem of Windows thinking a key is stuck than that, suddenly, a physical problem will develop.

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] help with pagedown key

Hmmm firstly remove your keyboard, and put another one in, could be a
dirty keyboard.

Now some keyboards can be cleaned but if its got a problem you may have
to replace it.

Some keyboards like my gaming board can get issues, and I just do a
reflash of the firmware and it works again.

You may have a virus but that could be more than a key, a program or
addon may need updating.

Your windows computer may need to be reformatted because windows is
breaking and a good reformat will stop it being broken, note, windows
will still break from time to time forcing you to reformat to get it
working but don't try to fix it, the real errors are hard for me to fix,.