Re: help with pagedown key

Gene

That may be your experience.  it isn't the problem in the majority of cases.

Gene

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] help with pagedown key

I have had that happen on a few boards, and mostly its the board.

A large note on this is if you have a wireless board or mouse, I have
had windows do a lot of strange things with the boards, them not working
or windows thinking keys are pressed and other crazyness.

Usually the  battery lights are on or something, sadly the effected
users never have the batteries.

And usually this issue happens at night, meaning all the stores are shut.

I have it so people have batteries in stock, else I need to order online
and get the morning delivery.