From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: 17 September 2018 03:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: add-on updator ating or reading

Hi René,

Thanks for the update.  Firstly, I'm glad you narrowed down the culprit.  As we move to try and make everything more robust, at this step of the way it's had the opposite effect with add-ons which haven't been updated recently.

We're also always looking at ways of optimising everything, including the log, so I'll pass on your thoughts.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:18 AM René Linke <rene.linke@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Here's the entry from the log file:

WARNING - eventHandler._EventExecuter.next (03:15:46.126):
Could not execute function event_becomeNavigatorObject defined in
globalPlugins.audioThemes module due to unsupported kwargs: {'isFocus':
True}
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "eventHandler.pyo", line 100, in next
TypeError: event_becomeNavigatorObject() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'isFocus'

René

--

Quentin Christensen