Re: Virtual Recorder

Jolene Cardenas

Hello there,

Brian, when I had my Dell laptop (which was a Windows 7-based system),
it recorded everything in stereo, but when I got this Asus laptop, it
records everything in mono in Virtual Recorder.
I'm beginning to think that perhaps some brands of laptop are built
for stereo recording, while others aren't.
I could be wrong, though.
Perhaps I should try Berhinger out to see if it would do for me what
Virtual Recorder won't do.

And Gene, I tried recording sound with Virtual Recorder in both stereo
and mono formats, and both recordings came out in mono.
Sounds to me like I may have to invest in a pair of microphones in
order to record sound in stereo!
Thanks so much for your feedback, though.

aloha,

Jolene.