Re: contact you off list

Antony Stone

I do not see such a link, and I therefore assume that (some) others don't
either.

Here is the *full* email, with all footers, that I just received from you on
this list; the only editing I have done is to replace the HTML <br> tags with
actual line breaks:

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 16:12:51, Brian Vogel wrote:

At the end of each and every individual message you receive from groups.io
there is a link, "Reply to Sender," that will allow you to initiate
off-list contact with the person who wrote the message.

It is a mailto link that gets handed to your e-mail client and will
automatically populate the To field with the e-mail address and the
subject with, "Private:," followed by the title of the original message on
the group.

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals,
which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person
cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another. Everybody knows
that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

- Daniel C Dennett

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.