Re: contact you off list

Antony Stone

Yes, the View/Reply Online link is the first in the series.

The email address in square brackets following the 'unsubscribe' link is
*always* my own address - it is never the address of the person who sent the
message I am reading (unless that was me, of course).

Could you possibly quote the footers you see from this message posted by me?

Thanks,

Antony.

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 17:29:12, Brian Vogel wrote:

If you're seeing the View/Reply Online link, that's the first in the
series.

Here is a direct cut and paste of the footer from the end of a Groups.io
message, received in plain text format, that I got from the Group_Help
group on July 22nd. You will, of course, not be able to follow most of
them since you're not a member of that group. My actual e-mail address is
shown inside square brackets after the link "Unsubscribe," and I expect
that those of you receiving the message via e-mail will be able to see
it. For anyone reading via the web interface, the address will be
partially redacted.

Groups. io Links:

View/Reply Online (#284) ( https://groups.io/g/Group_Help/message/284
) | Reply To Group (
Group_Help@groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BGroup_Help%5D%20Can%20a%20gr
oup%20created%20%22private%22%20be%20changed%20to%20%22public%22%20by%20its
%20owner%3F ) | Reply To Sender (
toby@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BGroup_Help%5D%20Can%20
a%20group%20created%20%22private%22%20be%20changed%20to%20%22public%22%20by
%20its%20owner%3F ) | Mute This Topic ( https://groups.io/mt/23786016/24134
) | New Topic ( https://groups.io/g/Group_Help/post )

https://groups.io/g/Group_Help/leave/defanged ) [ britechguy@... ]

If you were ploughing a field, which would you rather use - two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?

- Seymour Cray, pioneer of supercomputing

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.