Re: iTunes bug?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Yes Matt. This what I’ve been trying to describe to Quentin etc. on this list. I’m running NVDA 2018.3 RC 3 also its annoying. This needs work and should be worked on since today is IOS 12 day and people should do a backup before doing an update later on today.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Matt Turner <meturner2214@...>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:14:33 AM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] iTunes bug?

Hi folks.

Just thought I'd give iTunes another try.

So, I'm using the snapshot versions of NVDA, RC4.

And the latest version of iTunes.

So if your in your music view, and you have it to show by song,, with
the Column Browser enabled, the list that shows, wont read when you down
or up arrow.

But I no that its moving, because when i tab to the song the name of the
song changes.

anyone else see this?