Re: contact you off list

Antony,

           I currently have a ticket open with Groups.io support on this, as the same behavior is not being displayed on any other Groups.io group to which I subscribe, and I changed at least half of them to "Individual Message" status this morning so that I'd get individual messages.   To a one, they're all showing the groups.io standard link cluster fully and correctly after the phrase, "You receive all messages sent to this group."

           I will report back on what I hear from Mark Fletcher (the owner and primary tech support for Groups.io) regarding this.  It will probably be a few days, as this is not a critical issue.

           Not the sort of thing I'd expect to be rearing its ugly head this long in to the history of Groups.io, but perhaps it's always been there and there's something distinctive about this group's custom footer content that's breaking it.  That's up to Mark to flesh out.

           ~ Bertrand Russell