Re: Hello Everyone

Jackie

Hey Jenny, just wanted to say hi, since I don't think any of us gals
have chimed in to do that yet. It seems to be a really wel-behaved
list (maybe I better not say that too loud), & I think you'll enjoy
asking questions if you have them & reading responses on various
topics. There's also a digest mode, too, if you find the number of
emails overwhelming, though I find that mode can be a bit cumbersome
to navigate, w/all the replies, etc. I'm in the US also--AZ, to be
precise. Just speak up if you need anything. Someone will likely be
along to help out. Maybe even me, who knows? Welcome to the list!

On 9/17/18, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Welcome to the list, and thank you for joining. We look forward to your
contributions.

Thanks.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:18 AM Jenny <jennyksuchan2013@...> wrote:

My name is Jenny, and I'm from the U.S. I am new to this list. Thank you
Damien for inviting me. I've been using NVDA for about two years and am
very excited to learn more about how it works and about different
add-ons.
Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you all and to learning a
lot.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218)
(693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com