Re: Hello Everyone

Gerardo Corripio

WELCOME ABOARD! ME TOO I’VE BEEN USING nvda SINCE JANUARY OF 2015, AND IT’S IT’S COM A LONG WAY! I HARDLY USE JAWS AS WEL. FEEL FREE TO ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU’D LIKE; THEY’RE FOLKS here who really knows their NVDA stuff.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 sep 2018, a la(s) 3:42 p. m., David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> escribió:

Hi Jenny!

Welcome to the list!

My name is David Moore, one of the regulars, and please ask questions, I might be helping you as well.

NVDA has really become a great screen reader in the last three years.

I use NVDA 90 percent of the time.

I have tutorials, and there are many floating around, so do not hesitate to ask questions.

Have a great day!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10