Re: accessible disk imaging software

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

The software you want is called raw write.  It's the same software linux has used for more than 20 years to do exactly what you're asking about, and there's a windows version and you can find it at:

http://www.chrysocome.net/rawwrite

On 9/16/2018 7:47 AM, luke scholey wrote:
Unfortunately not quite what I wanted.
Basically, I was given a raspberrypi and want to burn an iso of Ubuntu server onto an SD card to put in the pi. I need some software on my Windows 10 PC that will do this for me.
Thanks
Luke

On 16 Sep 2018, at 08:41, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:

Hi,
this might meet your requirements:http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/index.htm
Am Sa., 15. Sep. 2018 um 20:46 Uhr schrieb luke scholey
<l.scholey@...>:
Hi all

Could someone point me in the right direction of a disk imaging tool such as win32 disk imager that works with NVDA?

Thanks

Luke

________________________________
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing
lukescholey.co.uk
Tel: +44 7759 282586
Email: l.scholey@...

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@...
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.