Re: winamp interesting news

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

It’s further down the page.

I already sent you the direct link anyway though.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: September 17, 2018 7:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp interesting news

there is no link that I can tell for beta 8 just Winamp 5.666 FULL

that is why I was wanting the direct url to the file

On 9/17/2018 4:21 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi.  Here is the direct download address which contains the latest winamp versions.

http://www.free-codecs.com/winamp_download.htm

Cheers!

On 18/9/2018 6:47 AM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

The following link should point you in the right direction at
http://www.free-codecs.com/

Just jump down by headings until you get to Winamp 5.8.

Gene nz

On 18/09/2018 9:21 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

Hi.

Its not officially on their website or in fact twitter, but
free-codecs has published a page on winamp 5.8 beta, indicating that
v6 will be out later this year.

I don't know how these guys get the information before others do and
while I havn't downloaded this version since its not official as such
its worth mentioning anyway.

.

--
check out my song on youtube