From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Espeak is not still working

he,
I'm using europian portuguese, but i've already tryed englis, and espeak is not working too. There are some people, here, in Portugal, that is with the same problem.
Cheers.
Ângelo Abrantes

Às 14:07 de 08-03-2016, P. Otter escreveu:
hi
what language are you using with espeak?

paul otter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@gmail.com>