Re: serious problem with nvda 2018.3 with firefox

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

An Update on the Firefox situation: NVDA works with Edge Browser.  Narrator does not cause a crash in Firefox.  Will keep testing.

Have you restarted the computer since you updated?  If not, please try that first.  Next, try disabling add-ons in NVDA - the easiest way is to press NVDA+q then down arrow to "restart with addons disabled" and press enter.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:10 PM Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:
Hi,
I just tasted the latest stable version of nvda, and found that NVDA
became inaccessable with Firefox.

It only say list and cannot interact with the page content.
Any advice?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager