It will be nice to get the next updated version but I see no reason of not using the 5.66 version of winamp, you can find a lot of plugins about still.

The only plugins I replaced were the midi because the newer versions had issues.

Technically the mp3 one has a security/ crash issue but I found the newer mp3 plugin at least for me crashed more.

On 9/18/2018 7:54 PM, Mohamed wrote:
The odd thing is the that the Winamp Twitter account has been made private. Usually companies do this when an account is no longer active.

On 9/17/2018 7:38 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Hi Sean. I did download the Winamp beta and it works great. I’m glad that finally Radio Nomy is updating it after 4 years.

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, September 17, 2018 7:37:11 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] winamp interesting news
That pages direct link is

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/winamp.htm

They actually put up a good historical blurb on winamp and you can get
plugins from there to.

On 9/18/2018 10:30 AM, Governor staten wrote:
Can you give us a link to that page?

On 9/17/2018 5:21 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Its not officially on their website or in fact twitter, but
free-codecs has published a page on winamp 5.8 beta, indicating that
v6 will be out later this year.

I don't know how these guys get the information before others do and
while I havn't downloaded this version since its not official as such
its worth mentioning anyway.