Re: serious problem with nvda 2018.3 with firefox

Quentin Christensen

If you open Firefox and go to the address bar (alt+d) and type:

about:crashes

On that page it should have crash IDs.  If you can copy the latest one and send it to me, I can get our contact at Mozilla to have a look.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 7:58 PM Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hello Quenton and List,

This is the first time I have reported any issues with NVDA and Firefox, but I do see in 2018.3 a major and terrible issue.  Every time I run and after using the dialogue to type in a new address or using the bookmarks in Firefox latest version, Firefox crashes.  This is consistent and absolute.  I did restart Firefox, the computer and then tried NVDA with all add-ons disabled.  Nothing solved the problem.  This is certainly a show stopper.

I am using Windows 10 latest version with a 64 bit 16 GB RAM 8 core Intel system.

Have you restarted the computer since you updated?  If not, please try that first.  Next, try disabling add-ons in NVDA - the easiest way is to press NVDA+q then down arrow to "restart with addons disabled" and press enter.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:10 PM Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:
Hi,
I just tasted the latest stable version of nvda, and found that NVDA
became inaccessable with Firefox.

It only say list and cannot interact with the page content.
Any advice?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager