From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@...>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 4:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] iTunes bug?

Hi folks.

Just thought I'd give iTunes another try.

So, I'm using the snapshot versions of NVDA, RC4.

And the latest version of iTunes.

So if your in your music view, and you have it to show by song,, with the Column Browser enabled, the list that shows, wont read when you down or up arrow.

But I no that its moving, because when i tab to the song the name of the song changes.

anyone else see this?