Re: NVDA 2018.3 released

Charles Adkins

what wonderful quick response, you guys are the greatest. I’ll go back to the previous version on the machine I need the remote access to. Thank you so much Chuck

On Sep 18, 2018, at 7:20 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi Vlad,

There is, but you need to build the master version of NVDA Remote yourself from their code at:  https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

I haven't built it myself, so you'll need to chase up the NVDA Remote team if you need support for that.  My understanding is that there should be a ready to go package out in the next few days with the fix.

For now, we recommend staying with NVDA 2018.2.1 if you need to use NVDA Remote.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 8:50 PM <vlad.ciotescu@...> wrote:
hello.
well, i already updated and i don't know where can i get the NVDA remote support for this version. i've heard that there is one around which is not on the NVDA remote website

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess