From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] serious problem with nvda 2018.3 with firefox

Hi Group,

This is quite bad.I tried reinstalling NVDA 2018.3 and still have
immediate crash upon trying to access any page in Firefox. I save
pages locally for future reference such as football and baseball recaps
and such. Even when trying to load those pages stored locally, Firefox
crashes immediately. I have never had any issues with Firefox quantum
or any latest updates thereof until NVDA 2018.3.

Have you restarted the computer since you updated? If not, please try
that first. Next, try disabling add-ons in NVDA - the easiest way is
to press NVDA+q then down arrow to "restart with addons disabled" and
press enter.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:10 PM Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William
<cwwong.pro@gmail.com <mailto:cwwong.pro@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
I just tasted the latest stable version of nvda, and found that NVDA
became inaccessable with Firefox.

It only say list and cannot interact with the page content.
Any advice?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager