Urgent! Rolling back an update or obtaining the older installation file?

ann

-Hi folks,

This is the first time I have been utterly disappointed with an NVDA update. Is there a way to roll back an NVDA update to the earlier version? I cannot use Firefox at all with the newest NVDA, and this is totally unacceptable.  It won't even work with Internet Explorer. I thought I Had an old version of the screen reader installed saved, but apparently not or I have lost it with my recent computer troubles.

In fact, if someone could send me the install file for 2018.2, I'd appreciate it, since it appears I can no longer browse the internet at all. With neither of my browsers working with this new version, I can't even download chrome.

Thanks,

~Ann