From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday 30 May 2016 22:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA keeps announcing "Pane"!

Does it announce the names of the windows as you alt+tab or just read "pane"? Have you noticed it anywhere else?

Hi All,

I have been trying to find out the cause of why NVDA on two of my computers
keeps announcing "Pane" whenever I alt + tab between windows. Is this a
normal thing for NVDA to do or can it be somehow stopped. It becomes
annoying after some time of moving between windows.
I am using two computers with Windows 7 on both.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks,

Paul.

***