From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clive Pallett
Sent: September 18, 2018 7:46 PM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Waterfox works with NVDA

Hello everyone,

Further to my previous post, I noticed that Waterfox was recommended as an alternative browser to Mozilla Firefox.  I have installed Waterfox 56.2.3 and updated NVDA to 2018.3 and Waterfox works fine.  If anything, it loads faster than Firefox and takes me straight to Google, my preferred home page.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett