firefox crash with NVDA 2018.3
From: Clive Pallett
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:55:52 EDT
Hello everyone,
I updated NVDA to 2018.3 and tried to launch firefox.  The crash reporter screen came up and I tried to start a new session without result.  I have reverted to NVDA 2018.1.1 and firefox loads normally.  It also does when running NVDA 2018.2 which I was running before.  I have the installation file of the former version on my laptop so used that.  I noticed someone else having issues with firefox with NVDA 2018.3.  Is this a problem with firefox or with NVDA?
I will continue with NVDA 2018.1.1 until I can download the latest version and hope the issue with firefox is sorted.
Best wishes,
Clive Pallett