Vocaliser for NVDA

Babcock LDPVI

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is 2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly helpful...

Thanks