Re: firefox crash with NVDA 2018.3

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update.  It looks like there definitely is something going on.  Just to double check that you have rebooted since last night, and have you tried restarting NVDA with addons disabled?

One suggestion that someone had was to try "refreshing" firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

They were using a 64-bit version but it could be worth trying still.

Failing all that, if you could go to about:crashes in Firefox and get me a crash ID , and possibly an NVDA log, I can keep investigating.

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:33 PM Jim Pipczak <jim.pipczak@...> wrote:

Hi Q,

I have a 32 bit version of Windows 10  and using the latest Firefox that I upgraded last night. The 18.3 version of NVDA does indeed crash every time.

Thanks,

Jim