From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 10:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] firefox crash with NVDA 2018.3

Are you using 32-bit Windows or 64-bit, and 32 or 64-bit Firefox?  If you are using 64-bit Windows, then switch to the 64-bit version of Firefox.  There do seem to be issues with 32-bit Firefox though.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:18 PM Heaven Botma <heaven@...> wrote:

Dear List

It is definitely an issue between the new version of NVDA and the new version of FireFox.  I installed an older version of NVDA, and FireFox works perfectly again.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma
Programme Co-ordinator | Program Koördineerder
20 Adderley Street, Worcester
T 023 348 7616 F 086 415 6835
www.innovationfortheblind.org