From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi what is this missing file?

OK so its a file that seems to only exist on my machine in Outlook
Express
and I've now copied it to system 32 and the pdf reader folder and we are
back in business. I had a sort of feeling its also in .net framework as
well
but not on my machine its not. Good old windoze.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-