Re: NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 fix for Firefox crashing

Brice Mijares

Update, rebooted my system after NVDA update and the website still acts as if it's refreshing.
Lstart.att.net
No longer does NVDA seem like it wants to crash. Just the refreshing proble at my home page.

On 9/19/2018 8:38 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
i have Firefox Portable ESR_60.2.0 _ 64 bit. I normally use NVDA and even tried Jaws and narrator and all 3 seem as if they want to crash, but just go silent for up to 30 seconds or so. Web pages keep refreshing. NVDA key plus F-7 or insert f-7 for Jaws don't give me a list of links. This isĀ  where I gave up. All 3 screen readers are current. and I'm running
Windows version: Windows 10Ver1803 (64-bit) build 17134.286
Glad I didn't allow my FX 52.x to update to 60.2.0 Forgot to mention, I have a Lenovo laptop, don't know what series it is though.