From: "Jim Pipczak" <jim.pipczak@visionaustralia.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] New problem

Hi Q,

I installed the new 18.3.1 version at work on a Windows 10 laptop. Nothing to do with Firefox this time.
As part of the installation I got the following message as per the image.
I assume this will cause some problems with speech along the way.

[cid:image001.png@01D450EB.B772FCD0]

Thanks,
Jim.

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Service Innovation
Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Rd (cnr Stubbs St) Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@visionaustralia.org
www.visionaustralia.org

[Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision. Opportunity. - logo]

[Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo]

The history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are recognised, acknowledged and respected.