From Clare

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: mercredi 19 septembre 2018 20:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Questions about NVDA 2018.3 emoji support.

Yep, I uninstalled the addon in fact because I figure I don't need it
anymore precisely because the support is built in now. I don't
necessarily use them a ton myself, even when I had the addon, but I do
occasionally just for the fun of it, and noticed those issues, so
thought I'd comment. If NVDA is going to deal with them, I don't see why
it wouldn't read all of them.

On 9/19/2018 2:19, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Do you also have the add on, if so disable it and restart and try it
again.
Having said all of that imogees leave me cold as seldom do the
descriptions help me understand why the heck somebody used them to
start with, but that is a social and syntactic issue not an nvda one.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-