Re: New problem

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jim,

The image didn't come through.  I was going to say maybe because it was to the list, but your signature image came through so I'm not sure.

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:10 PM Jim Pipczak <jim.pipczak@...> wrote:

Hi Q,

I installed the new 18.3.1 version at work on a Windows 10 laptop. Nothing to do with Firefox this time.

As part of the installation I got the following message as per the image.

I assume this will cause some problems with speech along the way.

Thanks,

Jim.

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Service Innovation
Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Rd (cnr Stubbs St) Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@...
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision.  Opportunity. - logo

Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo

The history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are recognised, acknowledged and respected.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess