Re: NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 fix for Firefox crashing

Quentin Christensen

You're all welcome!

I realised I worded the title of this thread badly - every time I see "Fix for firefox crashing", I think "Oh no, it didn't work!" :)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 8:42 PM Andre Vosloo <avosloo1@...> wrote:

Hi list

Thanks for this the fox is working again I am very happy.  Thanks for your hard work.

regards

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: 19 September 2018 4:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 fix for Firefox crashing

Hi Quentin

I have downloaded and installed it and am very happy to say that the Fox no longer crashes for me. That was excellent and much appreciated work done by Mick.

Kind regards

Christo

Hi everyone,

Mick has worked overtime and compiled NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 to address the issues with Firefox crashing.

Please download it and let us know if it has fixed it for your or whether there are still problems.

Kind regards

Quentin

--
Quentin Christensen